Sunday, July 15, 2018

LIS 568 Week 7

Sometimes it's difficult coming up with creative ways to share information to colleagues and to students.  When I coach high school varsity baseball, I take pride in being organized for myself and for the players.  I came up with a way for the pitchers on my team to keep track of how much they would throw off of the mound while we practiced in the gym during February, March, and April.  I used a boring spreadsheet.  Now that I've come across Venngage Templates, I will be using that for next season.  There are so many templates to choose from.  The way the templates are set up, you can have half of the page as a chart and the other half with bullet points or anything else relevant to the task.  This can really help a teacher that might be struggling coming up with an idea of a worksheet or a study sheet for the students in his or her classroom.  Venngage Templates is definitely something I'll be using moving forward.

https://venngage.com/templates

No comments:

Post a Comment