Wednesday, August 8, 2018

LIS 568 Week 11

I must admit, the thought of designing a website for a school that hires me is kind of intimidating.  I do not consider myself to be an artistic person.  So after Googling "how to create a school website" I came across a link for the best school and teacher website builders.  Out of the 3 mentioned, Wix.com was the highest rated.  Wix provides 100s of templates to choose from for other non artistic people like me.  This will help make your website cool to the students in your school who don't necessarily view you as cool.  Wix also allows you to have a blog which might aid in generating traffic to your website.  After all, where is the fun in navigating a website if students don't have an opportunity to voice their opinions???? :-)

I recommend visiting Wix when the time comes to create a school website.  You do have to sign in and create an account of course before you get started.

Here's the link to the article:

https://superbwebsitebuilders.com/schools-and-teachers/

No comments:

Post a Comment